Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
IC Lights Table Lamp series
IC Lights Table Lamp seriesIC Lights Table by renowned designer Michael Anastassiades consists of a thin steel base that twists and bends at an angle. From there, a blown-glass opaline orb delicately balances. The table lamp, which casts diffused light, can be adjusted by a dimmer on the power chord. IC Lights T is now available in a brand-new black finish that adds dimension to the stunning collection of deceptively simple designs. inspiration behind the design: Poise is powerful: That’s the message Michael Anastassiades offers with his IC Light Series. From the skillful balance of the sphere and baton that invokes thoughts of a dexterous juggler’s act to the lamp’s name—IC, a reference to the identity code used to evaluate immigrants entering the UK—the designer makes a commanding statement.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
IC Lights Table Lamp series SizeModel A Size:(Dimensions as shown)
- Package Size: 50cm x 40cm x 25cm
- Package Size: 45cm x 40cm x 25cm
- Package Size: 40cm x 40cm x 25cm
IC Lights Table Lamp series Details
- Material: Brass/Glass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 5W
- Weight: 2kg/4.4lbs
- Finishes: Brass
- Process: Polished/Blown glass
- Diffuser Material：Hand blown glass
- Glass Options: Opal
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
- The same series of products, click on the picture to learn more >>>