Japanese ZEN Ball Chandelier
Combining Eastern and Western characteristics, Japanese ZEN Ball Chandelier adds a printed woody texture on the popular Nordic molecular light. It is full of Japanese style, which dds a new style to the traditional molecular lights. This is a three-tier chandelier and you can feel the fashionable sense from any angle. It uses new technology to watermark woody texture on the metal lamp bodies. Without the need for wood, this will make the chandelier more durable. The three sticks that connect the opal balls act like levers. Two balls seperately stay at each end upwards and downwards. It is available in two sizes, six heads and nine heads.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Please note: The woody texture is water-printed. The material is metal.
Japanese ZEN Ball Chandelier Size
- 6heads: Dia 75cm x H 54.5cm/∅29.5'' x H 21.5''
- 9heads: Dia 80cm x H 54.5cm/∅31.5'' x H 21.5''
Japanese ZEN Ball Chandelier Details
- Material: Metal/Glass
- Light source: G9
- Power: Max 40W
- Finishes: Gold+woody textrue
- Glass lampshade: Opal
- Process: Baking paint/ Matte
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm / 59″ wires, which can be extended upon request.