Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Scantling seriesA combination of basic geometric shapes and the use of wood together with metal give this range of lamps a homely appearance, at the same time as a clearly defined personality. All of the movements of the fully rotating shade use arms and hinges, and its technical precision means that springs or counterweights are not necessary in order to maintain the selected position. Scantling is a term used to define the size to which a piece of wood or stone is measured and cut, derived from the name of an old unit of measurement. The interplay of the different elements used in its design gives this lamp an archetypal, almost graphic appearance.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Scantling series SizeFloor lamp
- Size: Dia 73cm x H 136cm/ ∅ 28.74″ x H 53.54″
- Size: Dia 40cm x H 59cm/ ∅ 15.75″ x H 23.2″
- Size: Dia 27cm x H 19.5cm/ ∅ 10.6″ x H 7.68″
Scantling series Details
- Material: Metal/Steel/Wood
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 5kg/11lbs
- Finishes: Black, White
- Process: Lacquered
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request