Bai Chandelier series
Fusing tradition, function, and memory, the BAI family reflects the rich millenarian culture and will appeal to homeowners as well as design professionals who value good design and quality craftsmanship. BAI is a family of three hanging lamps of different shapes and sizes. The smallest size can be combined to make various chandelier configurations. In this updated Chinese lantern, paper becomes blown glass, wires become solid metalwork finished in aged bronze, and the candle becomes an LED engine. Design notes: while traditional Chinese lanterns hide what is inside, Neri&Hu strip away the façade to unveil the light’s inner workings, making public BAI’s inner glass tubes. Suspension lamp. Structure and canopy in bronze electroplated steel. Diffuser in blown transparent, amber and grey glass. Strip LED column and module LED placed at the bottom of the luminaire.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Bai Chandelier series Size
- Size: Dia 18cm x H 25cm/ ∅ 7.1″ x H 9.8″
- Size: Dia 27cm x H 60cm/ ∅ 10.6″ x H 23.6″
- Size: Dia 40cm x H 46cm/ ∅ 15.8″ x H 18″
- Size: Dia 91cm x H 52cm/ ∅ 35.8″ x H 20.5″
- Size: Dia 151cm x H 52cm/ ∅ 59.5″ x H 20.5″
- Size: Dia 18cm x H 31cm/ ∅ 7.7″ x H 12.2″
Bai Chandelier series Details
- Material: Glass, Metal
- Light source: E14
- Power: 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- Finishes: Transparent, Grey, Amber
- Glass Finish: Transparent, Grey, Amber
- Process: Plating, Polishing, lacquer, Blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires, which can be lengthened as needed.