Here Comes The Sun Pendant
The Here Comes The Sun pendant by Bertrand Balas is one of the great examples of French lighting design. Bertrand Balas wanted to name the lamp after the Beatles song of the same name when it was first written in the 1970s, but it was only later released under the name Here Comes the Sun because of possible copyright issues. The biggest inspiration for this chandelier is obviously the sun, with its spherical appearance and soft, warm light. Here Comes the Sun pendants are available in a variety of color combinations and sizes.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Here Comes The Sun Pendant Size
Dia 25 cm x H 24 cm
Dia 35 cm x H 33 cm
Here Comes The Sun Pendant Details
- Material: Aluminum
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Control method: Switch Button
- Process: Paint frosted
- Color temperature: 3000k
- Irradiation area: 10㎡-15㎡
- Voltage: 111V~240V
Does The Selected Shipping Service Apply To My Country And What Is The Carrier? How Long Will It Take To Arrive?
|Shipping Methods||Carrier||Cost||Process Time||Shipping Time||Delivery Area||Note|
|EU Warehouse||DHL||10/20/25€ Per Item||1-2 Days||3-7 Days (Most EU Countries)||Germany, Czech, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Austria, Spain, and other EU countries (6-10 Days).||Tariff-free.|
|Free Shipping||EMS||Free||1-2 Weeks||2-5 Weeks||Most of the countries in Europe (such as Germany, France, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, and Sweden). Other non-European countries (such as the USA, Canada, Japan, and Australia).||/|
|Hong Kong EMS||Hong Kong EMS||35€ Per Item||1-2 Weeks||1-2 Weeks||Most countries.||More Stable Delivery Times. Tariff-Free.|
|4PX||4PX||Free||1 Week||1-2 Weeks||Most countries.||It is reserved for products with a small size.|
- If you are not sure if our delivery service is supported in your country or region, please get in touch with us via [email protected]
- Delivery times = Process time (order preparation) + Shipping time
How Can I Track The Package?
- After the orders are shipped, we will send you an email with the logistics tracking number. You can check the logistics status of your order at https://www.17track.net/en.
- If you do not receive our emails, please contact us at [email protected], and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
How Can I Cancel My Order?
- You can cancel your order free of charge within 48 hours without any reason. Please email us via [email protected] your order number and invoice, we will confirm and get back to you within 24 hours. Details
- Please do not initiate any PayPal cases and credit card chargebacks, we will do our best to help you resolve the issue.
- If your order has already been shipped. Orders cannot be canceled. For the forcible cancellation of the order, you need to pay a shipping fee.
What Should I Do If The Goods Received Are Damaged (incorrect)?
- Please contact us via [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving the damaged (incorrect) item. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the correctness of the item and report any discrepancies (with pictures) to us as soon as possible. We will give you a perfect solution as soon as possible. Details
When Will I Receive My Refund?
- For successfully returned items and orders accepted for refund, it may take up to 5 business days for the amount to be credited back to your original payment account (PayPal: 2-3 days; Credit Card: 3-5 days).
Does The Voltage Required By The Product I Purchased Match The Country Where I Am Located?
- The voltage of our products will be adjusted according to your country as shown below.
- 110V-120V: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Cuba.
- 220V-240V: UK, Australia, France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Spain, Norway, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, New Zealand, Belgium, South Africa, Egypt, Chile, Denmark, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Israel, Switzerland.